Keir & Co Planning is a Town Planning enterprise which primarily helps clients secure planning consent and zoning in Local Development Plans.
Securing planning consent or a zoning can be a frustrating, complex and sometimes a protracted process. We are on hand to help.
Keir has previously dealt with planning applications for;
- Houses - bespoke new build houses, multiple house sites, temporary houses, building conversions
- Commercial - site compounds, sheds, shops, offices, petrol stations, visitor centres, garden centres, quarries
- Diversification - farm shops, chalets, livery yards, outdoor activity centres, paint ball/airsoft sites
- Community - village halls, gardens, car parks
- Environmental - bunds, ponds, orchards
Keir has also promoted residential and employment sites in Local Development Plans, ranging from small sites to large settlement extensions.
We can assist you with the following:
- Pre-Application letters
- Planning Permission in Principle Applications
- Detailed Planning Applications
- Design & Access Statements
- Matters Specified in the Planning Consent (Reserved Matters) Applications
- Prior Notification Applications
- Local Development Plan representations
- Strategic Development Plan representations
- Hearings & Public Inquiries
- Enforcement cases
In addition to offering advice on planning matters, in his capacity as a Chartered Surveyor, Keir can also offer guidance to clients who have been approached by developers interested in purchasing land which may/has been zoned in the Local Development Plan. Keir has previously negotiated option agreement terms on behalf of clients with several major house developers.
We have an extensive network of respected multi-disciplinary consultants including; architects, building surveyors, quantity surveyors, solicitors, structural engineers, civil engineers, environmental engineers, noise consultants etc, whom we work alongside and can assist if required.
Please get in contact with us and make an appointment. The initial meeting is FREE of charge.